Letter writing tips
We are excited to be able to continue your letter writing journey through these isolated times. Your words to your sponsored child are more important than ever before!
- Keeping it short and clear helps our translators
- Sponsored children love photographs! Why not attach one of yourself with your family?
- For safeguarding reasons, we ask that you don’t imply that you might visit, or that they might one day visit you
- Talk about your personal faith, but please remember that our Christian partners work in areas where religious advice can cause offence
- Acknowledge that this year has probably been hard for them too and let them know you’re thinking of them and sending peace and hope to their family
Wondering how your faithful support is helping your sponsored child and their community manage under these difficult coronavirus circumstances? Find out on our regularly updated webpage.