E-Letter Writing Tips
Children and young people treasure letters they receive! Given the cultural context, here are some important things to bear in mind when you’re writing your letters:
- Keep your message short and clear
- Write about your family, church, special events, or your favourite sport.
- Ask questions about their family, their favourite thing to do, or what animals they like.
- Attach a photograph of yourselfor one with your family
- Be creative and enjoy the process!
Things To Avoid
- Feel free to talk about your own personal faith, however please refrain from teaching or evangelising.
- For safeguarding reasons, we ask that you don’t imply that you might visit, or that they might one day visit you.
- For privacy and protection be careful not to disclose information like your last name and suburb.
adroll_adv_id = "CC4ZGRVNWFA7NOPCQF45Z3";
adroll_pix_id = "XIFP5OF2ANAALMH6Q43OFV";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "AUD";
adroll_language = "en_AU";