Our HR Advisor is looking for a volunteer with HR experience or a student who is studying HR and would like to gain experience! You can utilise your skills and gain experience to:
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of human resource policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Operations Manual
- Draft human resources documents, templates and other resources for managers
- Provide administration relating to: recruitment and selection, onboarding, training and development, performance management, workplace health and safety, the HR database and other areas
- Provide basic HR analytics and reporting
Benefits to the volunteer include:
- HR experience in an international aid and development organisation
- Gain experience developing, implementing and maintaining HR policies and procedures
- Gain experience drafting HR documents and templates for managers
- See the recruitment process from role development through to hiring
For more information, please read the Activity Statement in the link.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected].