Looking to give back or contribute to the bigger picture? Passionate about ending poverty? Why not volunteer 1-2 days of your week with the Community Engagement Team and gain some insight into the administrative aspect of what we do.
This role has 3 components and volunteers may focus on one or more of the following:
- Child Profiles & Annual Progress Reports for Sponsor children
- Engage with our supporters over the phone (Incoming calls only)
- CRM database management and maintenance
Benefits to the volunteer include:
- Learn and practice new administration skills and gain valuable database experience
- Experience office culture and what it’s like to work within the not-for-profit sector
- Contribute to a dynamic team to help end poverty
For more information, please read the Activity Statement in the link.